Monday, March 29, 2010

Slacking... But Not

So I guess we should say that during the time I'm not updating the blog, which has clearly not been done in a while, I'm busy at the sewing machine. Between two successful trunk shows, a huge order from a great sorority at Chapel Hill and various and sundry other orders, all my free time while not in the office has been consumed with making pretty little things for some, well, pretty little things! Add to that the fact that my work computer is no longer recognizing my camera, and I haven't had a chance to upload pictures and show you all the newest additions to the Hems & Hers family. Trust me when I say, though, that new styles and new fabrics are being turned into some pretty gorgeous eye candy. I hope to update with lots and lots of photos soon.

In the meantime...

"Whatsoever things are lovely... think about such things." - Philippians 4:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment